About the Firm
Skilled Litigator Fights for Clients in Fauquier County, Virginia and the Surrounding Areas
Unwavering support for Virginians in divorce, bankruptcy, real estate, and estate planning matters
When a legal issue threatens to unsettle your family, hiring an experienced lawyer can mean the difference between a favorable outcome and an unfair result. At Ann M. Callaway, P.C. in Warrenton, I have helped Virginia residents with a wide range of legal matters since 1994. No matter what type of issue you face, I provide you with personalized attention and devise a carefully planned strategy to help you succeed. If you need divorce representation, assistance filing for Chapter 7, guidance for a real estate matter, or counsel on planning your estate, I will advocate aggressively for your rights and a positive result.
Hardworking Warrenton attorney provides experienced representation
For more than two decades, my firm has helped residents of Fauquier, Prince William, Culpeper, Rappahannock, and Loudoun counties resolve difficult legal issues. I understand that whether you are looking to dispute a real estate matter or resolve a custody battle, there is no substitute for experienced legal guidance.Over the course of my career, I have earned recommendations from clients and peers because I provide:
- Individualized attention — In every case I take, I deliver personalized attention to my clients so that they feel at ease and have a better understanding of the law relevant to their legal matter.
- Sympathetic legal service — Legal counsel on sensitive family law issues requires a professional who not only knows the law but also understands its emotional impact. You can trust that I fully sympathize with your situation and offer considerate guidance.
- Detailed advice — At every stage of your case, I provide you with detailed advice to ensure you understand exactly what is going on, your legal options, and your best strategy for moving ahead.
Areas of Practice
Comprehensive counsel for Virginia residents
Throughout Fauquier County and the surrounding areas, I assist clients with a variety of practice areas:
- Family law — For more than 20 years I have provided residents of Virginia with dedicated legal support for family law matters including divorce, child custody, adoption, and child support.
- Bankruptcy — I explain the strengths and weaknesses of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy to you in an easily accessible manner and guide you through the process to help you regain a firm financial footing.
- Wills — Whether you need help creating an estate plan or guidance on probating the will of a loved one, you can count on me to provide you with comprehensive legal guidance.
- Real estate — As a longtime resident of the community, I understand the local real estate landscape and assist both residential and commercial clients with a range of issues, including foreclosures, partition suits, litigation, easements, seller closings, landlord-tenant issues, and mechanic's liens.
Admitted to practice in all Virginia and federal courts, I offer my clients tireless advocacy combined with compassion for their unique situation. Whether you are updating your will or settling a custody arrangement, I am committed to providing you with skilled representation that always puts your interests first.
Contact a Fauquier County attorney today
Ann M. Callaway, P.C. provides strong legal support for Virginians in family law, bankruptcy, estate planning, and real estate law. Please call 540-349-4100 or contact my firm online
to schedule a consultation with me at my Warrenton office. My office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays, but I also offer weekend and evening appointments when needed.